Sunday, June 1, 2008

Caught the last episode of the repeat telecast of So Simple 1 last Saturday. Did anyone see it too? Nice right? I know, I know, being one of the production team members I shouldn't be saying this myself. But who can help it? I'm so beaming with pride, and humility goes on vacations, everytime I think or talk about the show.

But seriously, if you asked me, what is it about the show I'm so proud about, I tell you, one of the reasons is the fact that we managed to fight hard to pull a show which by industry standard was considered too niche. It was just not that kind of show that started with a commercial intention. We didn't set out to draw a big audience. We knew it wouldn't. But, what's most important is we managed to attract the right one. And that alone is enough to count as the best thing ever for a production.

4 comments:

irene.she said...

i miss the last show.. so sad! may i know where can i buy.. coz mobtv dont have. Thanks

Regina Lin said...

Big applause, as I think it was one great productions.. At least this program has indeed catches my attention...
I truly enjoy this right from the first season... but still there are occassions where I missed some of the episodes...

In fact it's very true, if we slow down our pace... and take a second look... we realise that life can be this simple. =) I do hope there is season 3 ( Am i asking too much?)

Anonymous said...

yes i caught it.... i actually followed the whole repeated season 1.... wat to do.. i miss so simple ;( - diet

irene.she said...

Anybody tape the last episode?~~ Please help me..really want to watch it..