Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Burger Hangout

Months after our return from Tokyo we're still talking about this great burger hangout. We only ate there once and the impression lasted since. Freshness Burger outlets are not as commonly seen in Tokyo as Mos Burger but we managed to find this one in the Harajuku District. It's one of those nondescript, neigborhood looking establishments but the food is good, judging by everyone's feedback. You may want to check out http://www.freshnessburger.co.jp/ for outlet addresses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

我很喜欢这个快餐店!去日本两次我都有吃! 我觉得比MOS还好吃!我也推荐它!我建议简单就是美组团带队去台北东京!佩芬可以当导游!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mian, I'm going Tokyo next month and I'm SO checking out this place! ANything you recommend I have faith cos So Simple is such a tasteful show! I'll definitely go to those other places you mentioned too. Like Jiyugaoka, Daikanyama... too bad I won't be going to Chiba or else I will go to Brown's Field.